Social Security Disability: Do I Need an Attorney?
Greenville Social Security Attorney
Determining whether you need to retain the services of an attorney is an important issue to consider if you are considering applying for Social Security Disability benefits or are currently dealing with this process. Applying for benefits can actually be complex in itself, and there is also the possibility that a claim may be denied or delayed. An experienced Greenville Social Security Disability lawyer can assist you by properly filing your claim and by aggressively representing your interests in the event of any dispute or denial. An attorney can actually help you file an appeal to seek the benefits you need even after a denial.
To start the process, call a lawyer at the Burch Law Office. We assist clients throughout Greenville and the surrounding areas with all legal matters related to Social Security Disability, and we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. We can assist you in a number of ways:
- Determine whether you may be eligible to receive disability benefits in the first place
- Conduct an initial assessment of the potential value of your claim and the amount of benefits you may be entitled to receive
- Assist you in properly filing your Social Security Disability claim, with all necessary information and documentation
- Represent you in the event of a delayed claim, putting pressure on the proper sources to move things along
- Protect your rights if your claim is denied, working to file an appeal on your behalf
Social Security Disability Lawyer in Greenville, NC
The great advantage of involving an experienced lawyer to handle your claim is that you can rest easy in knowing it is in good hands. Every aspect of your case will be handled for you.
Contact a Greenville Social Security Disability Lawyer at our law firm today to learn more about the services we provide in this area.